Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The beauty of the past....


My beautiful grandparents.

So my mind went wandering again the other day after an old man I served at work said:(and I quote)" When a pretty girl is at your service, you don't tell her she is beautiful, you say she be my wife"... I actually blushed and for a moment I ignored the fact that we were in the 21st century and he was an old balding grand-pappy! I began to imagine what the old days were like, the days before i were even in-existence(I know! Hard to believe such a day existed haha!)
In the days of my beautiful grandparents, inspired by their photos and time capsuled treasures,their stories and the occasional vintage film... make me wish to visit such a time as the glamorous 20s the flirty 30's and the fabulous 50's ..... Maybe i was born in the wrong time period or maybe I'm called to keep the beauty of the past alive....
Who knows but I hope you can treasure the past as much as i have...

Here are some beautiful vintage, inspired treasures i have gathered and are for sale prices as stated below...
enjoy xoxo

Brand new Granny floral clutch with gold trim!
$30

Pink rose pendant necklace or broach
$20



Pink and black lace dress size 10
$60


Blue rose necklace with silver chain
$20

Turquoise floral dress with shoulder ruffle
size10-12
$60





Pre-loved Granny floral purse
still in good condition
$25

Floral granny purse with navy leather backing.
$25

Yellow rose mirror ring
$20


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment