Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beautiful






Beautiful ....
I was so unique

Now I feel skin deep
I count on the make-up to cover it all
Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention
I thought I could be strong
But it's killing me

Does someone hear my cry?

I'm dying for new life

I want to be beautiful
Make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart,
and be amazed
I want to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
Just want to be worthy of love
And beautiful

Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me

Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won't you help me back to glory


You make me beautiful

You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love and beautiful
Bethany Dillon
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment