Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In my Dreams





...
So frustrated with my job again, whats new haha. Have not even been working there for 6months yet... but I can feel it killing my spirit or going no where fast. It has been great to get some retail experience and the people I work with are lovely.....but the retail world not so challenging or inspirational... plus serving the cranky ladies who have too much time on their hands, leaves me feeling all the more happy to leave....
It Got me thinking though where do I want to go what makes me happy and what has God designed me for? With every shift my mind seems to become more vivid with where I would love to nest and rest. I'm hating the city, hating the business of it all not an awful lot of sunlight and a lot of grey.. do not get me wrong it is also exciting and fabulous all the more but for me in small doses is enough not all the time.... I love escaping back to suburbia to my little family home to be greeted by my over excited puppy.
Even living some where quieter again like further down the coast maybe Kiama I have envisioned myself setting up a cute little boutique or market stall with all my vintage treasures too catch the tourist traffic bustling through. Having the time to escape to one of the coastal beaches sounds beautiful. All with the package of a family a cute little house with a white picket fence, a nice church and a few dogs and maybe a pet rabbit to throw into the mix... Not to much to ask I say haha, too idealistic? too perfect picture??... I don't know where God will lead me, where he will call... But that is where I am and where I shall be and is better than what I have planned for my self, but in the meantime I'm sure he listens to my dreams.

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment