Monday, May 17, 2010

I know a God who smiles when I look to him for love....



Luke 15:8-10

8 “Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won’t she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.’ 10 In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels when even one sinner repents.”

I read this, this morning in my quiet time! It gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling, so I thought I would share it, like a big hug from God himself to you! There is joy and laughter in heaven, there is joy and laughter in God. We worship a God who is personal and who thus has emotions. He is not some unfeeling deity but someone who weeps
with us and who laughs with us. Jesus his son is a man who delighted in following his Father and who delighted in loving all of us! Just like the women with the lost coin, Gods joy erupts whenever we come to our senses and turn our heads homeward again!
Want to know more about a God who has so much joy for knowing you email emaly.love@hotmail.com with any questions....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment